This post is seperate so for those of you who wanted to see photos can, and for those who dont want to dont have to! : ) I ended up with over 500 professional wedding photos, so added to all the photos which I will eventually add up with from friends and family, plus what we took over the weekend I will have approximately 1000 photos! Scary!
But I have choosen some of my favourites from the professional shots to post here, so I hope you enjoy. Looking at them makes me smile.
Below is the invitations that I made. Yes they took forever but I think theyre gorgeous so they were well worth it! The purple one on the left was the original save the date, for the wedding next year. The pink one on the right is the one we sent out as our hens/bucks night, so that we could have our surprise wedding.
The below five photos were all taken at our bed and breakfast before the ceremony. They had absolutely beautiful grounds and we were so lucky they allowed us to have photos there.
Me with my dad.
The butterfly release was perfect.
The ceremony.
After the ceremony, at Rye foreshore.
I asked my hubby on the weekend if we could get married again - he didnt seem to keen on the idea! It was fun, but I do admit the organising by the end was stressful. When we hit 10 years we'll do a recommitment ceremony just so that I have an excuse to head up to Queensland and do what we were originally planning for the wedding!!!

Congratulations, Kate! Beautiful photos...love the plumeria bouquet and monarch butterfly!
ReplyDeletecongratulations !greetings from http://the-mouse-mansion.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHola Kate, felicitaciones por tu matrimonio y por esa pequeña casa que va avanzando con vida, amor y un sueño
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo