Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bathroom

I was planning to do a few posts this week but internet problems have prevented that!  I havent been up to much in the way of minis, just because Im still exhausted from my wedding and the weekend, but I have picked up a shower and shelving unit to fit out my cute bathroom as you can see.




I plan to fill the shelving unit with bathroom accessories, like towels, perfume bottles, toilet paper rolls, and the bits and pieces I picked up off ebay the other day.  As you can see below I got a couple of great items to complete my bathroom.




No bathroom could be complete without a toilet and sink, and they are on the way.  Ive also ordered a corner bath, just because I love them.  And I havent deceided yet if I will have a mirror above the sink - once I get all the bits and pieces in place I will make that decision.

1 comment:

  1. Primero enhorabuena por tu matrimonio.
    Seguro que vas a conseguir un cuarto de baño precioso, la ducha em encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete