Hello to all. Just wanted to first of all say a quick thank you to all those who have sent me messages!!!
Another week has flown by and I feel like I have gotten nothing done! Its been a week of highs and lows unfortunately, and I think that and the weather is the reason I have had the flu for the last few days. Thankfully my fever broke late yesterday, and the colour has returned to my face, so I am on the road to recovery at last! I really hate being sick, because when I do I usually get knocked on my ass, and this was no exception.
Other than that it was the first anniversary of my mums death over the weekend, so I had a number of moments during the week of feeling very sad. Being only one week since we got married added to my sorrow, as it just reminded me that she wasnt there. I am however very much a believer that she was there in spirit, which is why part of my ceremony was a butterfly release dedicated to her.
But on the bright side, I have seen my professional wedding photos and they are fabulous. I will be getting a CD of all the images (approx 450) and some prints this coming weekend, so I will post some of my favourites then.
Other than that my corner bath, toilet and sink arrived yesterday! Yippee!!! I will post some pictures in the next few days when Im feeling better (theres maintenance at the moment so image uploads are disabled). I also got some toys for my nursery, which is definitely next project on the list. And a number of wedding dresses, corsets, and other lingerie items arrived, which made me very happy.
My recent dollhouse acquistion I have deceided will house my Bridal Boutique, which will feature a shop on the lower floor of jewellery items, perfume, bouquets, etc. A cafe/wedding cake shop on one side of the second floor, and a wedding dress shop on the other side of the second floor. The top floor will house a seamstress and either a stockroom, or a shop of gifts for wedding couples, depending on what I can find/make.
I have been busy reading blogs and yahoo group digests the last few days to see what everyone else has been up to, and everyone is talking about halloween. And I must say I just dont get it! Im in Australia, so we dont celebrate halloween here, but I have seen so many great creations the last few days I do feel a little jealous!!! Some of you ladies out there are so creative.
Personally Im busy thinking about Christmas - Im not sure if I will be making anything mini, but I will certainly be doing something for my house. Last year I made my now husband a Countdown Calendar, which was a series of 25 little boxes each filled with a little present, and made us both a stocking each, and a calendar for the year.
I mentioned to my husband christmas the other day - I have already starting our shopping list for gifts (I hate leaving it till the last minute) - and asked him what I should make, and his response was not very nice. He thinks we already have plenty of things and I disagree. So Im not sure what to do this year. Im hoping my mini friends will start to inspire me once Halloween is over.
Must go, until next time. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment