Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wedding day!

Well hello all.  Sorry for the lack of posts - it has been a busy week!

But it was all worth it... the wedding yesterday went off without a hitch!!!!!  It was glorious weather, nothing went wrong and if I do say so myself I looked beautiful.  Judge for yourself...

The happy couple pre ceremony.

Our ceremony was on the beach on a picture perfect day with only oue closest family and friends in attendance (17 adults and 3 children).

The rings

Our first kiss as a married couple!!

Yippee were married!!!

My cupcake wedding tower.  Dont the little couple on top look cute?

Our lolly buffet.  I made all the signs, placecards, etc for our reception and designed the lolly buffet and the below centrepieces.


The photos are just from guests - I wont have my professional photos for about 2 weeks.  So not that its all done and dusted I have minis to get back to and a normal life.  So as of tomorrow I will get back to blogging about minis so stay tuned.  There is mini towels on the way, and mini perfume bottles.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! You look lovely and so glad to hear the ceremony went off without a hitch!
    (BTW I'm snagging a couple of these pics for things going into your package! ;-D)

    ReplyDelete