Woke up this morning and the back wall is very bumpy. Considering this is the main wall that you see this will not do! So I have resanded it by hand and have roped my fiance into getting the electric sander out so we can give that a go. Ho hum.
Thankfully none of the other rooms have wallpaper!!! This is one nightmare I dont want to repeat. So here is the layout of the rest of the house.
The top right will be the master bedroom. The top left will be the study at the back and a nursery at the front - I plan to construct a wall. Then downstairs the left will be the kitchen with a door out to the backyard, the middle will be the dining room and the right will be the front entrance and living room.
The stairs are located behind the bathroom and lead out into the living room. They dont need any work, so will probably just get a coat of paint.
So Im off to give this bathroom wall one more go - I am getting the sinking feeling my bathroom will not get completed this week :(
No comments:
Post a Comment